What Yoga Taught me About Flipping Houses!
1. Taking time to get clear is just as important as taking action. Make sure to incorporate some balance into your life and the investment will pay back tenfold.
2. Practice makes perfect. The most successful business people and yogis invest the necessary time every day practicing their craft.
3. It's the journey, not necessarily the end result. Life is over in a flash. Surrender and enjoy every part of the process, knowing that you're doing everything you can to grow and learn every day.
4. Persistence over a long period of time equals success. Expecting to succeed overnight puts unnecessary pressure on yourself. Realize that the process of growth occurs over many years with persistent effort, day in and day out both on and off the mat.
5. Change is the only consistent factor in life, business, and yoga. Our bodies and the Asanas we practice change every day as well as the variables in business. The sooner we learn how to ebb and flow with this natural part of life, the easier our yoga practice and business flows.
6. A good teacher is everything. Wisdom is rare. Find an amazing teacher and invest the necessary time and energy to learn everything you can from them.